This policy applies to all users and guests to our site. We are focused on ensuring the protection of our users, and endeavor to give a safe, secure client experience. This Privacy Statement puts forward the online information gathering and utilization policies and practices that apply to this Web Site at www.Kvits.com (hereinafter alluded to as Kvits). The following statement discloses our dedication to dealing with your personal information and sets out how and when individual data is gathered, held, treated, utilized or disclosed.
By using Kvits, you expressly acknowledge, without constraint or qualification, the gathering, utilization and exchange of the individual data submitted by you in the way portrayed in this statement. It would be ideal if you read this announcement carefully as it influences your rights and liabilities under law. In the event that you don't accept the Privacy statement expressed herein or can't help contradicting the way we gather and process individual data gathered on Kvits, please do not use it.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your name, email address, address and credit card details;
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website including your username, date of birth;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address;
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services ;
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details;
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication;
- and any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to administer our website and business, personalize our website for you, enable your use of the services available on our website, supply to you services purchased through our website, send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you, send you non-marketing commercial communications, send you email notifications that you have specifically requested, send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter, send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications, provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information, deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website, keep our website secure and prevent fraud and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. You are hereby advised to read the privacy statements of such third party websites before proceeding to use them.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies or delete cookies. Blocking and deleting all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. As such, if you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by Kvits Inc.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to support@Kvits.com